John asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 5 years ago

I am going to college, but i can't play any kind of sports very well,what can i do??

Actually in P.E class, i will play soccer with my friends but i can't play it very well, and after class they often talk about sports players and a lot of things related to sports, and i have nothing to talk with them.the thing i really need to emphasize is that i am not really in to sports but i am kind of interested in building muscles, so what can i do to make a difference on this kind of situation. i am afraid that i will be LEFT ALONE in college just because i can't play sports very well !!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

Sports are going to be far less significant to the masses in college than they were in high school, trust me. As far as sports talk goes, do you like watching any sports? Maybe catch a game or two every week so you have some input while talking to friends, if you feel left out. Personally, if my friends are ever talking and I don't know much about the subject, I don't mind just sitting and listening and trying to learn whatever I can from their conversation.