Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 5 years ago

I have crazy under eye circles, is there anything that can help with that?

Favorite Answer

The answer? No beauty products can do that. If you have concealer on, and you look sideways, you can still see those dark bags under the eyes or some calls it dark circles. Only in magazines they're airbrushed & TV, they look like they're NOT THERE.

Without wearing tons of make up, they can't just go away. Don't believe me? Google them and see their latest photos. Christina Applegate has the worst one~ Victoria Newman on the Young & the Restless.

Jane Fonda had surgery done, admitted she hated surgeries, but that's ONE she actually had done.

You CAN try to sleep the same amount of hours everyday, and eat all the healthy foods from Mother Nature.

It's possible changing your sleep & diet can do miracles.

Sleep deprivation, chronic allergies and vitamin deficiency can cause under-eye circles - so eat greens and be sure to get plenty of sleep!" Dr. Wendy Roberts, M.D., past president of Women's Dermatologic Society. Vera Wang is a billionaire, designing the best wedding gowns around in this part of town, Kim Kardashian's 3 wedding gowns are from Vera. Take a look @ her eyes, she's got one of the worst bags around, and with all that money and best beauty advisers, she can't get rid of her dark circles. How about Kourtney Kardashian's bags, who is always photographed & must be perfect @ all times in broad daylight?

Even Julianne Hough (Rock of Ages - Dancing with the Stars) she's 23 btw, how about Lindsay Lohan in court, worst ever! Or Oprah & Hilary Clinton who buys the best concealers money can buy can't cover theirs. Elizabeth Hendrickson as Chloe Mitchell Fisher on the Young & the Restless HAS them, too! Google: Mila Kunis without makeup or Christina Applegate. Better yet, watch any actors on any soap TV shows. People magazine featuring Gynneth Paltrow as the World's Most Beautiful Woman, page 74-75, take a look @ the age 15 to 69 women with dark circles. No makeup can conceal theirs even with good above lighting! :A stylish and pretty Kourtney accentuated her new look by wearing heavy eye make-up." Daily Mall 6-23-13

Someone on YA! asked 'why does concealer/foundation never cover spots?

for me it always rubs off within an hour, any tips?'

My answer was: 'It's a billion dollar business. I was watching @ the mall yesterday a LIFE-SIZE video poster advertisement for a teen cover magazine called LUCKY, while waiting in line for H&M for 30 mins. This model was wearing makeup, but once she looked up, you could see 'bags under her eyes!' That's right, and I've posted many times here since 2009, NOTHING CAN COVER BAGS UNDER EYES (see above for my reply).'

You can get undereye filler: They cost an average of $600 - $1,000 every four to six months. If injections are too shallow, you can get bumps as well as a blue tint. The dermatologist will have to dissolve the filler with a second injection of hyaluronidase and start again.

• Sur La Mer
      5 years agoReport

YW! Also, if you've got them when you're a baby, it's likely you'll always have them. But sleeping @ the same time, and on schedule does works for me, and I had them when I was younger. ;)

You could try using a gel eye mask when you go to sleep which would reduce redness and puffiness in the morning. If you are under and stress ect try to get rid of it as it would not be helping you have a proper nights sleep. You can also use make up like mac concealer or rimmel wake me up or age rewind concealers and try to use a pink concealer it helps balance skin tone

• 5 years agoReport

Thanks :-) !!

Freeze 2 tea bags in the freezer then place onto your eyes and leave on for 5-10mins. It makes your under eye bags go down. Also try concealer of cold cucumber.

I have the same thing I went to a salon and they gave me Its Potent!..eye benefit creamIt really works. I see improvement with my eyes. My mom started to use it to. You can it at Macy's Salon

Hope it helps💕🎀

• 5 years agoReport

Thanks im gonna try that :-)

• Khaz

Sleep and don't put any pressure by your eyes

More sleep