promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 6 years ago

Are vaporizers bad if they have no tobacco, nicotine, or tar?

I tried a hooka pen recently and liked it but if it is harmful to my body I'm 100% out. I did some research and they say they are bad because they have similar chemicals to harmful ones like tobacco and nicotine. Can I buy a non harmful vaporizer that is just flavor?

(This could be totally wrong) If soda has some chemicals and you drink soda, is it safe to inhale flavored vapor if it has no tobacco or nicotine?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No, because normally they have vegetable glycerine and propylene glycol and maybe water. Then the flavors are just made out of non toxic flavoring similar to food flavoring. If you stick with reliable brands then you'll be fine. This is also exactly why the government is forcing Vape (hookah) pens to be FDA approved. Personally, I make my own ejuice ( the stuff you put in the pen) that way I know what I am inhaling- you should also keep researching to find out more about it. It's mostly pretty harmless. I'd say a cheeseburger at mcdonalds is more hazardous to your health if you don't know what your buying.

Ps. There's no such thing as a ejuice with tobacco or tar. It's just probable that there are unwanted chemicals if you buy the wrong thing.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

If you Google the product in question, look at the list of ingredients that's contained in the vapor. If you have a Masters Degree in Chemistry, you MAY understand exactly whether it's worth it or not !!

• Jesse
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

I definitely prefer fresh vegetables more. I don't like all the acid in many fruits.

• 6 years ago

You run the risk of turning into a hipster douche.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.