Should I forward my essay to poweredessays.org for review?

So I've written my essay assignment. And my essay is of 12.5 pages to be submitted within 4 days. It’s all about Yale essay. Yale and Harvard both have the lots of good option to write about whatever we would like to. Yes, it's gone through a few drafts. But still I feel like I've hit on a dead end. My English is not too good and I don't know what the standard of my English is. I've looked at it so much and I feel like I’m losing my ability to edit it effectively. And my last option is to send my papers to poweredessays.org for editing/reviewing it. Do you think it would work?

Now I'd really appreciate any readers.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Diana
    Lv 4
    6 years ago

Finding a genuine essay writing service is a really risk task today. You have options like, either send your paper for review with the service or ask your teachers or friends to do a review on it. When you are turning towards a legit essay writing service, try to check the reliability of the service you are going to use:

1. Review sites.

Check their previous works and samples, rate and timing.

2. Check testimonials.

If they have only positive feedback, better to avoid the service because 100% satisfaction for all customers is not trustful

3. Check feedback in the internet.

It can’t be always true because there may have negative comments from the competitors.

• 6 years ago

Happy to read this. I’m not a student, but a parent. I could take a look if you wish, but before that I want to inform you that my sis who has also applied for Yale as well. So I understand if you aren't comfortable sending it to me. She actually just finished her Yale app day before yesterday. If you are not comfy in sending me your works, probably you can wait for others to help you or you can also check with some of the online editing services. The one you suggested service is a recommended essay writing services. But I do not know much about them, you can just check with the reviews of such recommended essay writing services at the beginning.

• 6 years ago

The success can only be earned through hard work. So, I appreciate your effort to write your essay yourself without completely depending on some external sources. Only for the review purpose you are asking help from an essay writing service. But you should be very careful about the credibility of the online writing service before you send your essay. Even if it is a service with years of experience, it may not be dependable in some cases due to poor quality of service. The highest degree of support to the customer and quick response to clients’ queries are very important in deciding the credibility of any writing company. Each client should be considered as different and unique with special care and attention by putting remarkable efforts to fulfill each and every individual needs without finding any differentiation between customers or offering them less standard writing choices. The highly qualified, trained, experienced and committed writers can only put genuine efforts to render good service to all customers. So, it would be better to refer some essay writing service reviews before you finalize your decision. Other than essay writing service reviews, you can also search some other sources of information which help customers to get good quality service.

• Anna
    Lv 4
    6 years ago

May all are not good in writing. By practice only we can improve our writing skill. Before submitting the paper, proof checking is a good method one can follow to correct their error in writing. Many writing services are there for the same. Not all essay writing services are doing legit service to their customers. We cannot find out which one have the genuine service and which one has not. Use some recommended essay writing services for that. By reviewing the service of companies we can determine whether the site is recommended or not. Recommended essay writing services have good responsibility towards the work. Use review sites like essayscam.org, bestessayservicereviews.com, essayservices.org, sitejabber.com, essaydirectory.com etc for reviewing the site.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

As a part of essay writing service selection as well as proof reading selection, for academic purpose or any other professional purpose, reviewing site is a best method to get more idea about the service that we are going to take. Not all essay writing services are doing best essay writing service to their customers. To get more information about this service try to catch the company reviews site to read the reviews. We cannot determine the fake service and genuine service.. To stand as a best essay writing service they should ready to take care their customers with good service. Choose service with low cost.

• 6 years ago

To prepare a good essay the key factor is good in language. By practice one can achieve this. Don't try to catch any online writing service for the next time. Try it out yourself.

• 6 years ago

I agree that an external person can do editing or proof reading of your essay effectively than you do it yourself. But it is not necessary to be an essay writing service itself. You can seek the help of your elders or even peers. If you don't have any such persons to help you, you can go for the help of any good editing/proof reading service for review.

• 6 years ago

First you have to understand the service of poweredessays.org. If it is fit for you can use this service. try to collect the feedback about this service from any person who had an experience with this service.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.