People who like modern music: You do realize your music won't stand up to classic legends, right?

you know, REAL artists like aretha franklin and johnny cash and merle haggard and the beatles and queen and black sabbath and rush and pink floyd and michael jackson and the temptations and ac/dc and van halen and the jackson 5 and chuck berry and elvis presley, right? name me ONE modern artist who will be... show more you know, REAL artists like aretha franklin and johnny cash and merle haggard and the beatles and queen and black sabbath and rush and pink floyd and michael jackson and the temptations and ac/dc and van halen and the jackson 5 and chuck berry and elvis presley, right?

name me ONE modern artist who will be remembered 50 years from now. ONE. can't name any? well, that's cuz they SUCK! and you know it and you're in denial and don't want to listen to REAL music.