Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 5 years ago

what zodiac sign has the best rappers/singers?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago
    Best Answer

Best rappers are: Gemini and Libra; example, Tupac, Biggie, Ice Cube, Eminem, Snoop, Lil Wayne.

Best singers: Leo, Virgo, Gemini, Capricorn, Aries. Example; Whitney Houston, Madonna, Michael Jackson, Beyonce, Elvis Presley, Mary J Blige, Aretha Franklin, Diana Ross, Gladys's Knight, Lauryn Hill, Patty Labelle, Lionel Richie, Prince, Lenny Kravitz, Paul McCartney.

• 4 years ago

Gemini Gemini Gemini, I could last my entire life only listening to Gemini's such as Biggie, Tupac, Big L, Jadakiss, B-Real, Ice Cube, and Necro. Seriously that's enough music to last my entire life, name another sign like that.

• 5 years ago

Ignore horoscopes. There is absolutely no proof to sustain zodiacs and their validity. Its the same as believing in God. Its absolutely false and you'd be better off staying away from that.

• 3 years ago

Gemini. Tupac and biggie were both geminis also Ice cube, kanye west, kendrick lamar, and andre 3000.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Not Virgos. Nas cant rap - he shouldve been a model, neither can wiz khalif. I hate that because Im a virgo.

Virgos are probably best in poetry..because none of the sh.t Nas says makes sense.

• 5 years agoReport

Nas can't rap ? Are you serious ? Nas is one of the most lyrical rappers in the game if not the most.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.