promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous

what race is selena ? she looks latina like ariana grande ,i don't see her as indigenous or mestiza looking...what u think?

Update 2:
Update 4:

alex , i never said ariana grande was latin american( she could be ) (when i say she looks latin means exactly that )she looks like she could be selena's sister , cmon don't you see that?

Update 5:

ariana grande is and looks latin european ,(that's what i mean with latin) doesn't only mean latin american origin which is a denonym ( in that case anybody would be latin ...caucasian , black, iindian, mestizo etc

Attachment image

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

She's half Italian and half Mexican (probably full or mostly Spanish Mexican). She's basically Mediterranean.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

I think Selena is like Ariana Grande with more of a Native component and a little less of a Middle Eastern (let's say white+black+asian) component.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Alex
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

She's probably 75% white. Her mom is white and her dad looks like a Mestizo I believe (white and Amerindian mix)

Also ariana grande is not Latin American. She is white of Italian heritage (not saying Latin Americans can't be that). She's just very tan right now. This was her at 13. Idk if her tan is fake or not but you can't tell by her face she's not anything Amerindian her face is very sharp and her jawline also and very defined features

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

She's Ugly Anyway's, And Annoying!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

White

• 6 years ago

On Yahoo, Selena is white when it benefits the person talking about her, and mestiza when it benefits the person talking about her.

it doesn't even matter. She's Selena Gomez and that's that.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Latina imo

• 6 years ago

probably mestiza; she in my opinion doesn't look like a caucasiod spaniard that i know of; but she could be more likely a native/european mix like most of us mexicans;no offense.

Source(s): i'm half mestizo; rick steves europe; episodes on spain;etc.
  • 6 years ago

*sigh* Latina is NOT a race. and gomez has indigenous blood you can see it from a mile away. cheekbones as well as facial structure totally indicate it

• 6 years ago

Italian and mexican

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.