Does Northwest University in Seattle have a reputable masters in teaching program?

I'm considering applying there.

I'm also curious about Antioch University, City University of Seattle, and Seattle University

• Lisa A
    Favorite Answer

No. I live in Seattle, and have never even heard of this school. Actually I don't live in Seattle, I live one town over from where this school is located, and must have driven past it hundreds of times, and I didn't know it was there.

In WA you go to Western Washington University for education degrees.

Source(s): Also, stay far away from Antioch. Why don't you stop looking at these fly by night places/ community colleges. Look at real colleges. Try UW.
  • bucy

Masters In Teaching Seattle