Guy Gene asked in SportsWrestling · 5 years ago

What will happen to WWE if and when HHH gets full control of the company?

will it be better or worse with HHH in control of WWE?

Favorite Answer

I would say better but a lot of people don't like HHH. Something went on between him and angle to keep angle from returning, punk left when he was suppose to fued with hhh, ADR has pretty much came out and said HHH made racial jokes all the time, Goldberg hates hunter.

There is a trend with hunter, he can be a real jackass, I like some of the things wwe does and some of that can be accredited to hunter, but I also don't see him as a real people person, im sure wwe is a great place to work for people who get along with hunter, but I wouldn't want to work for him if I got on his bad side.

I never liked the idea that when vince dies hhh will get full control because theres linda, (his wife), shane and Stephanie. I think it will be better if hhh decides to get rid of this PG **** but if he goes and does the same thing than its gonna be the same. If I was vince I would let shane have full control

• Guy Gene
      5 years agoReport

my only concern is that as the number one executive producer if you will of WWE television and or video products. the actual business of corporate decisions can go to somebody else.

Worse

• Guy Gene
      5 years agoReport

dinosaurs belong in the museum

It would be like the Oakland Raiders - only worse.