Why do Liberals say Conservatives are racist because they support Voter I.D laws?

Especially, when it's all about keeping the elections fair. No one is infringing anyone rights by doing so. Who's to say that your neighbor is an illegal alien and barely knows much about U.S. politics besides what they hear on TV? Surprisingly, people are say conservatives are the racist ones fail to see... show more Especially, when it's all about keeping the elections fair. No one is infringing anyone rights by doing so. Who's to say that your neighbor is an illegal alien and barely knows much about U.S. politics besides what they hear on TV?

Surprisingly, people are say conservatives are the racist ones fail to see their won hypocrisy.
The argument for Voter ID is this.

"I am against Voter I.D. because it's really a ruse to stop blacks and other minorities from voting since many of them...JUST AREN'T CAPABLE OF ACQUIRING AND I.D."
Does anyone see how condescending this is?

The real question is, If Blacks and other minorities can get an ID to Drink, Drive, Fly, and in some cases to buy MEDICINE. So why not Voter ID?
Update: OH here we go with the "We don't." answers. Can't answer the question? I love the quick snarky answers!
Update 2: Tribeca: That is a lie. No one is trying to suppress ANYONE. It's all about keeping elections fair. ONE VOTE. For ONE PERSON. Not 6 votes from one person. It has been proving it has happened. And many illegals voting when they're not supposed to. Many Euro nations do the same thing, are those racist... show more Tribeca: That is a lie. No one is trying to suppress ANYONE. It's all about keeping elections fair. ONE VOTE. For ONE PERSON. Not 6 votes from one person. It has been proving it has happened. And many illegals voting when they're not supposed to. Many Euro nations do the same thing, are those racist countries too?