yesterday I watched Interstellar and it is more emotional and more entertaining than gravity, so are you going to watch it?

Favorite Answer

Christopher Nolan is one of my favourite directors and I greatly admire the movies he makes. I have also heard a review of the movie from the only critic that I trust since Roger Ebert died. He gave the movie 4 stars out of 5 saying that was a conservative score. He said the movie is absolutely mind-blowing and is sure to be the most stunning movie of the year. I never saw Gravity, but I did not think it would be that good and I am not sorry I missed it. Interstellar will be an entirely different case for me. I can't wait to see it.

I have a strong dislike of Matthew McConaughey but I love space movies, so I'll probably end up seeing it. When I do, I already plan to annoy my friends/family by pointing out where they got the science wrong.

Yes, gravity was sort of boring

Probably, but I will wait until it hits Cable.

Watch it both here:

• SMOKEY

no