Les miserables, The lion king, the phantom of the opera on broadway?

I'm going to New York in december. I wanna watch musicals on broadway. should I watch les miserables, the phantom of the opera or the lion king? Please tell me which is your favourite and why!! thanks (:

• ?
    Best Answer

Live in new york, i've seen them all. Le mis and phantom are classics but the Lion King is just too good, especially if you are like me and grew up watching it/the Disney golden age. That connection alone makes it worth it more then the other two.

However it also depends on your tastes, if you like romances and drama then you will like phantom and le mis a lot more.

Les Miserables

I've seen the first 3, POTO is quite overrated tbh. Les Miserable was good but nothing on the film. The Lion King was quite good, very different from the movie tbh. Have you not seen the musical performance of Lord of the Rings?

All 3 are great.

none