Would a complete stranger buying you a business, constitute a blessing from God?

Favorite Answer

Yes because the Bible says that God gives us power to get wealth. God sends people all the time to meet the needs of others however we that are led by God are still told to test the spirit behind those who have offered these things to us.

But it has happened numerous times to preachers and evangelists and common believers as well.

Someone on the board back in 2010 sent me a brand new notebook computer because He heard from God to do it.

I had been using my friends computer which I had like a year and she was moving so she wanted it back. I had told online that I would be off the board till I could get a new computer that is when this bold Christian man emailed me and said if I wanted his old laptop computer he would send it to me. I was astounded and told him how gracious he was to offer it. I gave him my address and when the box arrived it was not old laptop it was a brand new Acer notebook and had extra memory to add to it and a DVD player and cables and it said to Camille from God. When the man was going to box up his old laptop his wife told him that God told her to buy a new one and send it to me.

I praised the Lord when I received it because it meant I could still come on yahoo answer board to do the work of the Lord.

Now this is on smaller scale but it shows how God works.

Philip.4:19 also says that God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

God bless you Luke 19:40

Those that deny that God does these things are really denying His existence and that He does and wills to do these kinds of things

There is a Pastor name of Jantezen Franklin that God told him to go to California and there would be a huge mega church building for him to hold services Sunday. He was a Pastor of a huge church in Georgia I believe it is and he did not know how he was going to do it since it was so far away. But God made a way for him to fly in for the weekend and fly out after the services.

How did happen?

Jentezen Franklin had visited the church annually as a Church of God evangelist.[3] When Roy Wellborn, the church's senior pastor, died, Franklin had been scheduled to preach. In 1989, Jentezen became the senior pastor of Free Chapel, which was made up of a small congregation of about 300 people. In 2004, the church moved to its current location, which has a 3,000 seat auditorium. In 2007, Jentezen Franklin opened the second Free Chapel Church in Irvine, California. On August 5, 2007, the church held its first service with about 163. Since that day, the Free Chapel Orange County has radically expanded, and now serves thousands weekly

All things are possible to them that believe in God and do His work

Source(s): Wikipedia my own experience Bible reciprocity from God

Would lottery winnings of $500,000 constitute a blessing from God? No. Why not? Several scriptural principles actually apply (which I have not posted for the sake of time and space). But many Bible readers would sincerely believe that God blessed them with that money.

So in answer to your question, not necessarily. It is perfectly possible. But God is often credited for things he did not do just as he is blamed for things he did not do. Conversely, people fail to credit him for things he DID do. Good things happen to both good people and bad people without any divine intervention.

Hannah J Paul

It's funny when people do bad things you'll hear religious people saying god doesn't interfere with people's free will. But when they do good things people thank god as if he made that person do it. Pick a position and stick with it.

• A B

No. I don't see how God would come into the circumstances at all. It's the stranger 'blessing' me.

I assume then, that, when that business is taken away by a complete stranger, that is god being po'ed ?

Only if that stranger was a God in Groucho Marx disguise all along.

No just good luck or bad luck if the business sucks and puts you in debt.

Depends on the financial gain or obligation.

Sure. =)