Cannot install Corel VideoStudio Pro X7?

Help!!! Cannot install Corel VideoStudio Pro X7? I have a version of Corel VideoStudio Pro X5 on my computer. Recently I want to install Corel VideoStudio Pro X7, I downloaded the trial version (64-bit) but when I install it, the screen said "Your system has not been modified. To complete installation at... show more Help!!! Cannot install Corel VideoStudio Pro X7?
I have a version of Corel VideoStudio Pro X5 on my computer. Recently I want to install Corel VideoStudio Pro X7, I downloaded the trial version (64-bit) but when I install it, the screen said "Your system has not been modified. To complete installation at another time please run setup again." Before I install Pro X7, I uninstall Pro X5 by using Revo-uninstaller, I even go to the Corel websites and went through their instuction, I look at registry and delete everything that is related to corel (I have to re-install Microsoft Visual C++ after that) I also tried add another account and install Pro X7. I even install Pro X7 in safe mode. My browser has no Browser Extension or Babylon. But the message "Your system has not been modified. To complete installation at another time please run setup again" keep appearing. Would anyone show me how to install Corel VideoStudio Pro X7 on Windows 7 Enterprise? Thanks
5 answers 5