i have many black plane mole?

I scretched thm n cleared that black stuff what its made by ..bt after some day its again black same as before what to do ??i hate moles

Favorite Answer

Ice T- and Cindy Crawford - famous Million-Dollar model, even Madonna has a good mole on their faces! Google:

Celebrities with beauty marks 122,000,000 results (0.17 seconds) 2011,

Sophie Simmons, Gene Simmons's DD of KISS, has one on her face, actually for her it's a huge birthmark. There are good moles and there are bad moles. Elizabeth Taylor has a good mole, Before you do anything to your mole, make sure it's been seen by a doctor if it's a good mole or a bad mole.

I had a pimple that never went away, it was in the same area where Liz' mole was, I felt blessed! But, it got infected because I picked on it & picked on it when it got bumpy, it had been on my face for 4 years. One year it didn't get bumpy, so it was flat for one year after that. I picked on it again, and now it's flat and it's almost faded - like any acne on our faces!!!! But usually, I even try to darken it with eyebrow pencil. I've always have clear complexion, but I noticed when it gets cloudy (summer) I couldn't protect myself from the heat, so that's why it got bumpy again. It's been a year, and they're now flat and lighter.

Someone on YA! mentioned she used Dermatend, and put holes on her face!

I had a mole on my thigh that was throbbing. It was the size of a pencil eraser. Dermatologist told me it wasn't cancer, but I had it removed (3 stitches) but it got infected. I couldn't keep water from it when I take a shower and it left me a 1 1/2" scar, but it was still throbbing. My other dermatologist injected something around it, and it got flatter, but the throbbing stopped. That was 6 years ago, but the throbbing starts again, but the scar is almost gone. I should have left it alone, but the throbbing was annoying me!

Google A Death by Suntan by age 26, Yahoo Shine 3-23-10. In April 2005, while working out at her college gym in Rhode Island, 22-year-old Glenna Kohl detected a hard, golf ball-size lump near her groin. . . . .In high school, Glenna did have an irregular mole removed from her leg. A pathology report identified it as benign, but the surgeon tested it again. The lab had made an error: The mole was an early stage melanoma.

Moles that are the same color as your skin, will become bumpier, not darker, & larger, but they will become as skin tags. Again, don't try to cut them yourself without having seen by a doctor. I've cut mom's skin tags, all 37 of them, and only 2 of them bled. But, I put a Band-aid, and it was fine several hours later. You can prevent getting skin tags, moles, freckles by avoiding the sun @ least 95% of the day. Wear a wide brim hat with no holes, do your errands in the shade, or bring an umbrella, they were invented to protect us from the elements!

Google: Mole Check: Surprising New Sign of Breast Cancer Risk

Moles are already linked with a higher risk of melanoma — the deadliest form of skin cancer.

STARS WHO BEAT CANCER:

Ewan McGregor: The Angels & Demons star had a cancerous mole below his right eye removed in 2008. "It was great fun having skin cancer," the now cancer-free actor joked at the time. "I really enjoyed it."

Regis Philbin: The daytime host has endured two skin cancer scares. After having a lump removed from his hand via Mohs surgery, he had a more serious lump removed from his face in 1993.

Steve Perry, ex Journey singer: Perry had a mole removed from his face that turned out to be cancerous. "I've had two surgeries in two weeks to remove all the cancer cells and I've been told they think they got it all and no other treatments are required.

Google: Hugh Jackman's Skin Cancer Scare:

Basal cell carcinoma is a slow growing cancer of the basal cells, especially common on sun-exposed area of the skin, particularly the nose but it can appear anywhere.

People at high risk include those with light or red hair, light-colored eyes, light-colored skin or freckles or moles, a family history of skin cancer, early-life sunburns and high exposure to the sun, as well as those who regularly use tanning beds.

Take the Skin Picture Quiz - Identify These Common Skin Conditions on MedicineNet.

25% of the sun damage occurs by age 18.

Google: Celebrities Who Have Aged the Worst

To understand what I'm saying: Google How I Finally Wised Up About the Sun

May 9, 2014.

Go to the doctor because if they are black, they can be cancerous