Chances of getting in to Columbia?

ACT: 33 GPA: 4.49 Top 10% of class AP Scores: - Calc AB: 5 - Physics C: 5 - US History: 3 Attend private school in Little Rock, AR Eagle Scout National ISEF Science fair participant All-State Tennis player Nationally ranked rock climber 1,400+ hours of community service Single parent household (Father... show more ACT: 33
GPA: 4.49
Top 10% of class
AP Scores:
- Calc AB: 5
- Physics C: 5
- US History: 3

Attend private school in Little Rock, AR

Eagle Scout
National ISEF Science fair participant
All-State Tennis player
Nationally ranked rock climber
1,400+ hours of community service
Single parent household
(Father died in 2012 from heart attack during routine scouting venture. I had to perform CPR on him myself for I was the first to find his body and get it aboard a nearby fishing vessel.)
Only child
Low income (<45,000)
Ethnicity: White
Patented ADD Research published at Stanford
Chosen as Junior Ambassador to the city of Little Rock, AR (hometown) and therefore was flown to Newcastle, England to discuss intercontinental volunteer and demographical opportunities between the sister cities with the Newcastle legislature.
Member of Student Government
National Honor society
National Beta Club
Mu Alpha Theta
Science and Engineering club president
Proficient in Mandrine
All-Conference soccer keeper
Cousin attended Columbia
and last but not least, I play piano by ear. Play a song a few times, give me an hour and I can pick it out, give me a day and it will have the right tempo, give me a week and it will mirror the original.