Where can I get my lip pierced?

I'm 15 and my parents don't approve of me getting any piercings (my mom does but my dad doesn't my dad has nothing my mom has a nose and a Madonna piercings and 7 tattoos ) I really want any kind of piercings know anyplace in Richmond Kentucky where I can get piercings done with out parents permission ?

• Favorite Answer

No where. It is completely illegal to pierce a minor without the consent of their parent. Do you truly think any professional is going to break the law? You'd have to go to some shady "piercer" who probably won't be too concerned with sterile tools, quality jewelry, or even having the knowledge to safely pierce you.

Source(s): Piercer.

sweety a year isn't that long to wait when you look back, if your mom has piercings and tattoos and is giving you advice to wait on them think of how valuable that advice must be - it's coming from a good place, as well as personal experience clearly!

At 15? Probably not. You could find someone who could to it for free yes but that wouldn't be professional or as sanitary as it should be. and I wouldn't risk an infection or any other compilation with an unskilled person.