promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Acid reflux, should I throw up?

I've had terrible acid reflux all day and it keeps getting worse, I've been taking tums and pepto bismal non stop and it barely helps if at all. I keep throwing up in the back of my mouth, should I just go ahead and throw up? Would I feel better?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

Source(s): I Cured My Heartburn : http://HeartburnNoMore.duebq.com/?pOZ
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

My now 10week old use to projectile vomit when she was a few weeks old. We found that using a slower teat (if you can find one) and sitting her up for at least 10 minutes after a feed helped. Also you could ask your doctor if it's ok to use a product like baby gaviscon (Aus) it's for things like acid reflux in babies and it's added to the babies milk. If you have only just started adding the thickener to your babies bottle then you may notice a difference after a few days, like most remedies it won't happen overnight.

• 6 years ago

If you throw up youll probably just throw up the acid, and make more acid come up. Try drinking milk. Ive noticed when I have bad acid reflux, the more water I drink the worse it get.

• 6 years ago

Get it out and you will feel better, it is acid from the stomach, throw it up. See a doctor if you aren't on anything for it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Sometimes when you have eaten something such as bread or something along that line it can give you acid reflux, but if you have been taking something for it should have gone, but if you throw up your just going to throw up the mess maybe try throw up and if it hasn't changed go see a your local GP.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Source(s): Treat Heartburn Effectively http://AcidRefluxCure.netint.info/?EGgV
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.