Kasie asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 6 years ago

How to style short hair?

okay, so I am chopping my hair off in a kinda shaggy boy cut haha and I am like: It's going to be so humiliating if I have to go to school without knowing how to do my hair!!! And so I have curly hair, and bangs, and it's really dark. I would provide the picture I am thinking of but it won't work. I am thinking of the hair barely touching the tops of my ears, if that makes sense. So yeah, if you have anywhere where it teaches you how to do hair, or if you have personal experience, please let me know! I am hoping to cut my hair this week over the weekend :)

Favorite Answer

STYLES FOR SHORT HAIR:

Twill. Set. Then let tight coils free.

Try an A-line cut on a smooth, shiny bob. Top with fedora hat.

Do side-swept bangs for a feminine touch.

A tip for pulling off pink: Add layered diminution.

Let wash & wear hair air-dry for boing-y curls.

Create a casual undo with bobby pins galore.

A newsboy cap: your secret weapon.

Fancify a shaggy bob with vintage accessories.

Create texture on a piecey pixie cut.

Show-off your smile with a face-framing close crop.

Do a chic center part with a tiny little pony and pair it with a red lip for a sleek look.

Do a swirl hawk. Bedazzle your phone to match.

Short hair grows out quickly, so you can constantly play around and change up your cut. So how do you avoid that bulbous mom crop? Ask for a razor cut. If it’s cut blunt, it will fall into a (bowl) but if it’s razored, you can mold it into any shape with hair wax. If you’ve got curly hair, get a similar shape to your cut by buzzing an area underneath and styling the curls over your eyes.

Google: hairstyles for short hair. About 3,110,000 results (0.40 seconds)

Google: 5 tips to style cropped hair Aug. 3, 2014.