Google Drive is acting...?

My Google Drive doesn't let me create a Google Document in my PC. It doesn't let me edit the documents made by me earlier either. The weird part is that it works perfectly fine on my phone and tablet. I tried refreshing and signing in again. I even downloaded and uploaded the files but it's of no use. Could you probably suggest me some solutions?

Thanks a lot.

Favorite Answer

I never have these problems with Google Drive, the old or the new. If you experience these problems on only one of your computers, this is not a problem with Google Drive. Your one computer that is experiencing issues with Google Drive is likely infected with viruses or other types of malware. You should try running a virus scan with a trusted anti-malware program like Malwarebytes. McAfee is the worst antivirus scanner you could install.

Don't have any solution. Just want to confirm the issue seems global and is not windows only.

Greetings from a Mac in Sweden