Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 years ago

When theres a shooting why do Libs want to ban guns but when police are attacked with a axe or someone attacks with a hammer nothing is said?

Police attacked with axe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ71aFxvYwQ

Youtube thumbnail

Man goes around hitting people with sledge hammer.

http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/breaking-news/Henderson-po...

Let me retype my question again so it makes sense since Y!A has character limits.

When there's a shooting why do Liberals want to ban guns but. when the police are attacked with a axe or someone attacks with a sledgehammer they don't talk about banning those?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

liberals vehemently want to disarm us before their policies cause an economic collapse and the people come looking for them.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Tim M
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

Im a democrat and I don't want to ban guns. Do your homework and quit relyibng on Fox News for all your ( incorrect ) information. Guns are a political hot topic and will always be debated one way or another by either side. Other violent acts that involve other types of weapons should be treated the same as crimes that involve guns with the same penalties. Violence is violence.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Maybe it's because a person with an AR15 can go to a theater and kill everyone and then shoot it out with the police but a guy with an axe or hammer can't. Pretty much have to sneak up behind someone to kill him with an axe. I'm guessing you didn't think of that. Like an axe and an AR15 is interchangeable.

• ?
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

Or what about when someone attacks someone else with a car? Why don't they ban cars? Far more civilians die from cars than from guns. Or what about when they attack with fists? Shouldn't they ban fists too?

• Thought
      Lv 6
      5 years agoReport

91 people die every day from firearms, while 99 people die everyday from automobiles. That's not really "far more" civilians dying from the latter than the former. Further, given that about 95% of adults own cars but only 40% own guns, that means guns are more deadly.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Only conservatives talk about banning guns.

• 5 years ago

Because hammers aren't designed to mow people down en masse. Conservatives really aren't very smart.

• ?
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

Hammers and axes can't kill as fast as an assault weapon maybe, have fun hating liberals

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Liberals hate the Constitution, esp. the 2nd amendment. They will stop at nothing to destroy it

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

He must have thought it was black boy day.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.