Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 5 years ago

What to call it?

i have. Black hooded cape and a dress that has lace in the front like red riding hoods dress or like a old fashioned waiter out fit and a mascarade mask what do I call this costume I was thinking about red riding hood long lost twin sister cause I didn't have a red cape I have a black one

2 Answers

  • 5 years ago
    Best Answer

    Just make up something. Like the Queen of Hearts in Alice and Wonderland who wear white with red hearts on it. You could be the Queen of Broken Hearts and add some red glittery hearts to your outfit somewhere!! : }

  • 5 years ago


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.