Could I be pregnant after plan b?

I had sex on Friday and the condom slipped off. There was pre *** in the condom, he did not ejaculate. To be safe, I took plan b 18 hours later. I know I was supposed to be ovulating around that time that I had sex, but since I took plan b within 18 hours, do you think I'm ok? Or could I have ovulated between the time I had sex and the time I took it? I'm so paranoid. I'm 16, I know, way too young. Someone please reassure me. Am I ok?

The plan b is most affective in the first 72 hrs after having unprotected sex. And The Plan B makes It Hard For The Egg To Attach Its self To The Wall Of The Uterus. Its Highly Unlikely That You Are Pregnant. But if You Have Any Systoms Of Pregnancy Get A Test.

Source(s): Experince
  • carrie

You should be just fine, honey, you took the plan b pill, so you are not pregnant. :-) (((hugs)))♥♥♥