Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 6 years ago

What would you ask to mojo Jo Jo?

Mojo jojo is the monkey In the power puff girls cartoon.

I have to make an interview for my sound class n I've decided to make as if I were interviewing mojo jojo for the reason that a friend of mine can make its voice. So I would like to get some questions ideas and if you guys have a fun answer for your own questions or others that would be great too

• John
    Favorite Answer

Mr. Jo Jo, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Muhaha, you see, only I, Mojo Jo Jo, could devise a method of determining the quantity of licks such a task would take. One. Ha! Two. Three... This tricky fiend. You will be defeated by me, mojo jojo. .. Four. Five. OH, I DO NOT HAVE PATIENCE FOR THIS.

Then he can bite it and go crunch, or maybe it hurts his tooth. I don't know.

mr. jo jo do you like the power puff girls becous evry time you see them you turn red and run away