Is Queen Elizabeth the second related to Richbald d'Este , and if so, it is possible to trace back any further?

I found the Queen's wikipedia page and kept tracing back through the male line of her ancestry. This reaches back only until Oberto I Obizzo (also Otbert) (died 15 October 975) Very little is known about his father, Margrave Adalbert, other than his name and title. I have had to shorten this post at this... show more I found the Queen's wikipedia page and kept tracing back through the male line of her ancestry. This reaches back only until Oberto I Obizzo (also Otbert) (died 15 October 975) Very little is known about his father, Margrave Adalbert, other than his name and title.

I have had to shorten this post at this point ...

Richbald seems to be the furthest back it is possible to trace here. It seems he had one son, Bonifacio I d'Este (730 - 785). Is it possible to trace back further still? According to this information:

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~greenefamily/greene/pafg702.htm#27909

Richbald d'Este 1 was born 2 about 700 in France. He was married 3 about 729.

I am aware that there are possibly some unreliable sources, but has anyone got any further back than Richbald?