Need urgent help?

Hey Guys/Girls, my name Is Blake Holmes. Im In desperate need of help as my Girlfriend missed her year 12 school ball as we had a baby girl. She Is really upset and down because of It as she wanted to feel like a princess for a night! So I want to make my own ball for her and make her dream come true. The thing Is I dont know what to do or how to make It how she wanted It to be! She has no Idea Im doing this for her as I want It to be a surprise for her. If anyone can help me make this dream of hers come true please tell me I wanna do anything I can to see her beautiful smile on her face. Thank you

Okay if she had a year 12 school ball dress lay it on your bed ( im assuming you share a bed ) with the pair of shoes she was going to wear , get your daughter to be babysat for the night and on top of the dress leave a note saying put this on and be ready by 7 then take her out to dinner or movie or somewhere romantic and different then take her home kiss her and cuddle with her for the night saying how beautiful she is and buy her flowers and something small if you want to spoil her :) good luck

Uhm... maybe try and find a really nice place to go to and set it all up. Music, lights, dance floor. And suprise her with you in a tux and ask her to dance. Do it in the evening or whenever...