smash asked in PetsDogs · 6 years ago

should you stol stray dogs mateing?

OK I was walking over my friend house when I turned on his street their was to dogs on the sidewalk asroce the street humping ppl just walked by Luke they was not their so I stopped and watched for a bit it was funny cauce the girl pit was not tall at the Rottweiler and the Rottweiler kep humping her till he got it in and IIT was strong that no one tryed to stop them

Favorite Answer

No you definitely shouldn't stop it because a male will go crazy if you try and stop it or even just mess with it when there is a female in heat around and rottweilers are pretty strong so that dog would probably maul you, it might be a friendly dog but its a whole new situation when there is a female in heat around. Best thing you can do is call animal control and they'll take care of it

Great.... more unwanted dogs ... WHY do people not take responsibility for their animals. If they cannot control them then don't own them and most certainly have them neutered.

If they were contained on private property, not your problem, so mind your own business, if they were on public property call animal control to pick them up.