Does he still like me?? (10 PTS BEST ANSWER!!)?

If a guy who liked you and you were talking to (for 5 months, may I add) got back with his ex, does that mean he stopped liking you or could he still possibly like me but only went back to his ex bc it was what he knows? What would be a reason he'd go back to his ex? He said he still had feelings for her but... show more If a guy who liked you and you were talking to (for 5 months, may I add) got back with his ex, does that mean he stopped liking you or could he still possibly like me but only went back to his ex bc it was what he knows? What would be a reason he'd go back to his ex? He said he still had feelings for her but idk... I know he didn't use me to make her jealous, so what was it?
(Note: last week he liked my Instagram picture which was of myself and my friend caught him staring at me in the hallway a few weeks ago. Also, his girlfriend glares at me now: does that mean he has talked about me? I also texted him a few days ago and he was fine... not too enthusiastic but he still replied. He keeps liking my selfies on instagram, too, which is kind of annoying me bc if you dont like me stop liking my stuff) Ive heard most people who've broke up in high school usually don't last. Is this true?