Does he still like me? (10 PTS BEST ANSWER)?

If a guy who liked you and you were talking to (for 5 months, may I add) got back with his ex, does that mean he stopped liking you or could he still possibly like me but only went back to his ex bc it was what he knows? What would be a reason he'd go back to his ex? He said he still had feelings for her but idk... I know he didn't use me to make her jealous, so what was it?

(Note: last week he liked my Instagram picture which was of myself and my friend caught him staring at me in the hallway a few weeks ago. Also, his girlfriend glares at me now: does that mean he has talked about me? I also texted him a few days ago and he was fine... not too enthusiastic but he still replied.) Ive heard most people who've broke up in high school usually don't last. Is this true?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm sure he still has feelings for you. Theremember is many reasons why he may have gone back to her. A small change of heart, it feels safe, itsecure what he knows and is used to, sometimes people will hold on tour someone just for the simple reason ththat it's hard to let them go. If it is meant to be he will come back. Your job is to not dwell on it and go continue to live your life. Things will work out in the end just how they are supposed to.

• Lauren5 years agoReport

Yeah, he liked my selfie last night again 😪 thanks for answering

• 5 years ago

He may still like you but he likes his ex more. They want to try again to make it work. It is what it is. You can't make him want to be with you if he is happy with her. I know it is hard, but you can't change that. Don't cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. (Doctor Seuss)

• Lauren5 years agoReport

Yeah, that's true... still kind of sad about it though.

• 5 years ago

Right now his hormons is just focused on getting a partner right after a break up say maibie 2 days after yeah he probs like you but you have to get it out of him

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.