Do you think he still likes me?

If a guy who liked you and you were talking to (for 5 months, to add) got back with his ex, does that mean he stopped liking you or could he still possibly like me but only went back to his ex bc it was what he knows? What would be a reason he'd go back to his ex? He said he still had feelings for her but... show more If a guy who liked you and you were talking to (for 5 months, to add) got back with his ex, does that mean he stopped liking you or could he still possibly like me but only went back to his ex bc it was what he knows? What would be a reason he'd go back to his ex? He said he still had feelings for her but idk... I know he didn't use me to make her jealous, so what was it?
(Note: last week he liked my instagram picture which was of myself and my friend caught him staring at me in the hallway. To add, his girlfriend glares at me now: does that mean he has talked about me?) Ive heard most people who've broke up in high school usually don't last. True??