I hate my life....help?

I don't have a life. I have no one, no real friends, no one I can talk to, no one I can have fun with. There's nothing in my life. There's nothing I can do in my life (nor on internet). I've lost many of my friends because I found out they were "fake" friends. :( right now I only wake up & school & home & sleep then repeat over and over again. there's nothing in my life...I hate it. (I'm 14, male)

Please make me feel better.

Favorite Answer

I have like no friends either so I know how you feel. You could try doing something new like painting, music, reading, etc. When I'm bored I always go on the internet and watch youtube. Do you know any youtubers? I watch Danisnotonfire, Amazingphil, and pewdiepie. I also talk to people online like on tumblr or twitter or just a random site where you talk to people. There is a lot of things to do on the internet. If you don't like going on the internet then you could go outside and talk to people or whatever normal people do. Just try to make some friends. I know it is hard. I just moved from Oregon to Illinois two months ago and I have only made one friend but it's better than nothing. You shouldn't be allowed to feel this way. You live in the coolest place ever and there are so many oppurtunities and places to visit. Don't feel sad because if you do then you will probably never feel happy. Remember: YOLO (you only live once) so just do things that make you happy and you will be happy. Also try new things. Also if you want to talk to me you can always just message me on twitter since im on there like every single day. My twitter username is @Dolphan_Phan .. Im like a really awesome person btw.

Source(s): I like tacos and i am 13 but i wish i were 14 but i turn 14 in march which really sucks and yeah and im a girl so i know things

No, I hate the Cubs the most, then the Twins, then the Red Wings, then the Packers so I guess I hate two teams from baseball before I hate teams from any other sport. I'm a White Sox, Blackhawks, Bears fan btw.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I hate my life....help?

I don't have a life. I have no one, no real friends, no one I can talk to, no one I can have fun with. There's nothing in my life. There's nothing I can do in my life (nor on internet). I've lost many of my friends because I found out they were "fake" friends. :( right now...

Source(s): hate life help: https://biturl.im/HWVyn

First of all, you can avail yourself of the opportunity to make friends with Jehovah, your Creator and heavenly Father, and with Jesus Christ, your Savior. “No one has love greater than this, that someone should surrender his soul in behalf of his friends,” said Jesus, who invites you to be his friend. (John 15:13, 15) By making friends with Jehovah and Jesus Christ, you can be assured that they will “receive you into the everlasting dwelling places.” Yes, friendship with Jehovah and Jesus means everlasting life.—Luke 16:9; John 17:3.

How can you gain their warm friendship? The requirements for being a guest in Jehovah’s tent as one of his friends are outlined in Psalm 15. Look it up in the Bible, and read the five verses of that psalm. Additionally, Jesus Christ said: “You are my friends if you do what I am commanding you.”—John 15:14.

Yes, by conscientiously studying and applying the direction from God’s Word, the Bible, you show that you want to be a friend of Jehovah and Jesus. To this end, you must also regularly attend Christian meetings, where knowledge of Jehovah God is imparted. Faithfully apply yourself to listening to Jehovah, and you will draw closer to him and his Son.

At the meetings you can also get acquainted with individuals who love Jehovah and manifest the fruits of the spirit—love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness, and self-control—in their life. (Galatians 5:22, 23) If you are serious about making friends and banishing loneliness, attend Christian meetings every week. Doing so puts you in the right place at the right time to cultivate lasting friendship with God’s blessed people.

Look for a Bible-believing church to attend that has a teen group you can join. Also, look for someone that needs a friend. Pray for God's will and direction in your life. I asked Jesus Christ to be my Lord and Savior many years ago and He has helped me with all sorts of problems. He will give you joy, peace and a purpose in your life. Read the New Testament, starting with the Gospel of John, for more information.

Youre 14 years old, maybe youve not yet found out what really interests you in life and maybe you need to start developing a circle of "real friends" since you now know what "fake friends" are like.

Find a hidden talent. What kind of hobbies do you enjoy? Do you paint, sing, play a sport or write? Find out what you enjoy and you will begin to connect with others who have similar interests. I recently started painting, and I love it!

Dude do what you like i dodnt have friends either im 16 but i love martial arts and a fan of bruce lee im a loner too but im inspired by bruce lee!!

Well there's this guy named markiplier who is on youtube.he is really funny and makes people smile when they think there's nothing to smile about. He also is very caring with his charity work. I was in a bad place like you. I had no one to talk to and I felt lifeless. But when I watched him it made me laugh and it really made my day a lot better. So please at least check him out. He is a great guy. :)

• liable

When your balls drop, and your testorones are screaming out for attention..welcome to the real world.