What's your thoughts on this AfroAmerican Dallas Cowboy with $2.4 Million Dollar Contract caught yesterday stealing Cologne and Underwear?

Update 2:

Is there some way you Libs can Blame George Bush for this? hahahahahaahaha

12 Answers

Relevance
  • RockIt
    Lv 7
    5 years ago
    Best Answer

Even an NFL contract and a big life can't take the hood and the hood behavior out of the fool. Its inevitable. Crime is the outcome over and over again. This is all because of Progressive Liberalism.

• 5 years ago

That he is a thief. And that he would never have become a Cowboy under Tex Schramm and Tom Landry. The Cowboys never were the same after Jerry Jones.

• Lv 7
      5 years agoReport

He is? did he confess, get convicted?

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I wonder why people that have everything they need and most of what they want steal. And then I realize that one of the sickest thrills for a lot of people is in the TAKING. It just tastes better that way.

• 5 years ago

I think cologne isn't capitalized, unless you're referring to the city in Germany. And underwear? You should know better.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Let's see...

I'll say that this crime is ENTIRELY attributable to the man's race. African Americans are inherently criminals, even if already wealthy.

There. Does that satisfy you and your buddies over at stormfront?

(Of course, I could also blame the fact that he is male, since males commit the overwhelming majority of all crime. But that's not the answer you're looking for, so I won't say that.)

• Your racism is way worse than conservatives. You are racist towards Christians, Straight People, Tea Party Members, and successful White People.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Celebrites have such a sense of entitlement, they don't belidve in paying for anything at stores. It has nothing to do with race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SHDx3oULGw

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Same thing I think of any other thug or if a woman, b%^$&, black or white, who steals. They are the scum of the earth. What, you never heard of rich white girls who do the same thing? They do. This has nothing to do with color.

• 5 years ago

... the fact you brought race up makes that seem like your angling for a certain answer which I'm not going to give you

• mommanuke
      Lv 7
      5 years agoReport

You must be shocked by all the answers you got, then.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I don't know what difference his race makes. There's mounting evidence that football players sustain brain damage. Kleptomania is often the result of a mental disorder.

• mommanuke
      Lv 7
      5 years agoReport

I hadn't considered that harwada! Interesting theory!

• y
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

Why throw race in there? Come on man,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.