Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 6 years ago

Are you going to continue voting stupid, for the Democrat party?

Since voting for President Reagan in 1984 at age 18, I have never voted stupid for a Democrat.

It is true that you can create wealth with real estate as I have. However, you can also lose your butt with real estate when you buy in over priced markets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8Scb4a1eG4

Youtube thumbnail

GOP Will Take Over Senate

Sunday, 12 Oct 2014 12:17 PM

By Greg Richter

GOP strategist Karl Rove is predicting nine states will flip from Democrat to Republican in the November 4 Senate elections, but he's also predicting three will go the other way.

If he's right, that would still give Republicans control of the Senate by the slimmest of margins — 51-49.

Appearing on "Fox News Sunday," Rove listed his predictions for Republican pickups — from most- to least-likely — as Montana, West Virginia, South Dakota, Alaska, Louisiana, Arkansas, Iowa, Colorado and North Carolina.

My parents bought their first home in July 1969. My mom still lives there. House payment was $170 a month on a 20 year mortgage. The house is just East across the river from the large Green shaded area on this map. The Green area is Forest Park which is the largest City park in the United States.

Favorite Answer

I would vote for hillary clinton

Hate it for you then. Reagan is dead and Reagan Jr. is Democrat and can't stand Republicans. To each his own but real estate has always been cyclical with boom and busts like most everything else. Hang in there. It'll come back--slowly. Rove? Didn't you learn from his OH meltdown on Faux News on election night in '12? Rove hasn't been right on anything since 2004--10 years of being wrong. Don't cling to his word that tightly if you are wanting victory. He'll let you down. Best luck.

Voting Republican is dumb. Reagan sold US weapons to Iran so he could fund drug dealers in Nicaragua. His "Reaganomics" gave us the worst stock market crash since the start of the Great Depression in October 1987. His out-of-control deficit spending forced George H.W. Bush to break a campaign promise and raise taxes after he left office. Then George W. Bush doubled down on all Reagan's failed economic agenda, once again letting budget deficits spiral out of control and nearly sending the country into economic depression.

I'll probably vote third party this year. I doubt my vote will help any of the Democrats win, and the only reason I have to vote Democrat is to keep the even bigger morons of the GOP out of power. Besides, neither of my state's two senators are up for re-election this year. Except for the House seat, my ballot will be full of local and state issues and races.

I vote for whoever I think will do the best job, not according to what party they are affiliated with. Party loyalty is stupid and blind.

Stupid people do not understand the use of adjectives.