Help on this questions that are from the story The Crucible.?
1. What did Reverend Parris see that makes him suspect the cause of Betty’s illness to be witchcraft?
2. Why do the Putnam’s come to Reverend Parris house to see Betty?
3. What is the name of long awaited Reverend that arrives toward the end of the act? Why he come?
- Anonymous6 years agoFavorite Answer
1, She was stirring a big cauldron making taffy, but having a dirty mind, Parris assumed she was cooking up a love potion.
2. They heard about the taffy and want to pull some.
3. Al Franken Stein. He come for candy too.
- cjvw622Lv 76 years ago
Forget about the taffy. Sparknotes and shmoop.com will give you study guides for this play.