What's the religion of china?

Are they believing god or buddha. My friend said that china they're only believe the Demon and Evils..

• User
    Favorite Answer

China permits many religions - but is very strict about which religions and which specific religious sects are permitted.

China as a nation is atheist - that is their official religious affiliation. However, there are many religious people in China - roughly 31% of the population.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_China#Sta...

• Emdog

" My friend said that china they're only believe the Demon and Evils." An unimpeachable source with highest access to intelligence no doubt. Here's an idea: you have internet access. How about you go an find out? Check many sites and sources, engage brain rather than depending on "my friend". Jeez....

I can't believe your friend is this ignorant. He probably meant the statement as a joke or sarcasm.

What's the religion of the U.S.? The fact is that the U.S. has a multiplicity of religions. This applies to China also.

• ?

Your friend is wrong. China has a wide range of religions and philosophies of life that are sometimes described as religions. Confucianism, Taoism, Buddhism, and many variants of the same have existed for centuries in China. Others include Islam, Christianity, and in Kaifeng, Judaism.

Your friend is wrong.

China doesn't have a state religion, and is actually mainly secular.

Pragmatism

I think wikipedia would probably provide an accurate enough answer for this...

• Johnny

Chinese people are not very religious

The official religion of all communist countries: the government is god.

NOONE GOES TO HEAVEN WHEN THEY DIE, THEY SLEEP, REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU HEAR. READ YOUR BIBLE RESEARCH THE QUESTIONS GO TO WWW.BIBLESTUDY.ORG