What's the religion of china?

Are they believing god or buddha. My friend said that china they're only believe the Demon and Evils..

10 Answers

Relevance
  • User
    Lv 7
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

China permits many religions - but is very strict about which religions and which specific religious sects are permitted.

China as a nation is atheist - that is their official religious affiliation. However, there are many religious people in China - roughly 31% of the population.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_China#Sta...

• Emdog
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

" My friend said that china they're only believe the Demon and Evils." An unimpeachable source with highest access to intelligence no doubt. Here's an idea: you have internet access. How about you go an find out? Check many sites and sources, engage brain rather than depending on "my friend". Jeez....

• 6 years ago

I can't believe your friend is this ignorant. He probably meant the statement as a joke or sarcasm.

What's the religion of the U.S.? The fact is that the U.S. has a multiplicity of religions. This applies to China also.

• ?
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Your friend is wrong. China has a wide range of religions and philosophies of life that are sometimes described as religions. Confucianism, Taoism, Buddhism, and many variants of the same have existed for centuries in China. Others include Islam, Christianity, and in Kaifeng, Judaism.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Your friend is wrong.

China doesn't have a state religion, and is actually mainly secular.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Pragmatism

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

I think wikipedia would probably provide an accurate enough answer for this...

• Johnny
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Chinese people are not very religious

• 6 years ago

The official religion of all communist countries: the government is god.

• 6 years ago

NOONE GOES TO HEAVEN WHEN THEY DIE, THEY SLEEP, REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU HEAR. READ YOUR BIBLE RESEARCH THE QUESTIONS GO TO WWW.BIBLESTUDY.ORG

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.