I can't send emails - just get 'unable to send message'. This is only from my yahoo account - I can send from my business email account?

Unable To Send Email

Unable To Send Message

When sending a message . I can type 1 or 2 letters at a time then have to wait 2 to 3 seconds before I can continue . little circle keeps going around and can't continue until it stop's any idea's

So I'm not alone. Been trying to send emails all day and I can't. A red box pops up "Unable to send email". This is a nightmare. I have an urgent email to respond to and can't. Only have a PC - no internet acccess on mobile.

I can't send emails - just get 'unable to send message'. This is only from my yahoo account.

Yahoo thinks it is expanding and improving but it is really caught in the midst of a very large conspiracy theory plot that will result in its self immolation. Functionality by the day diminishes. How long will it go one? Can it go on? How long until everyone jumps ship? And when it all comes to an abrupt and unpleasant end, the question shall be asked: Did anyone not see this coming? And I am wondering if I can't, too, send this, as I am now getting that lovely message.

same here today and yesterday, just says: "Unable to send message" and then nothing happens. I can't event close the tab to save it to draft. Also those emails I did have in draft wont send, even when I click a draft email to send it will go away from the draft folder but not show in the sent folder, if I close the window and come back later it is still in draft. This is unusable. I have no reason to keep yahoo if I cant send emails.

Ditto for me. On Saturday I couldn't send emails and yesterday...or was it the day before...I couldn't access yahoo at all! Why do these major companies make it impossible to contact them to find out what's going on. The very least they could do is post an explanation if there's a problem.

The suspicious mail filter is killing our business communications. On top of that, I'm now unable to email pictures from my phone to my Yahoo account. After more than a dozen years, When this first started occurring, I reported it to AT&T. They contacted Yahoo and were told that the filters were working properly. I tried contacting Yahoo directly and no response.

I'm going to quit using Yahoo as a main email browser. I have no choice as its frustrating the heck out of people trying to send me legitimate emails only to have them rejected as suspicious content or their account was a noted spam sending address.

This is ridiculous! I work through my email and I can't send, reply or forward anything! And what's worse is that I set up a gmail account but I can't save my contacts o my hard drive to import them to the new email. UUUGGGHHH! And I can't get through to Yahoo on any of the listed numbers. What is the deal?!!!