Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

When will we charge that racist cop in Missouri for murder already? He's obviously guilty!?

Favorite Answer

He's neither racist nor guilty of murder. You say so only because you're too stupid to form a complete thought.

How do you know if he was Racist or not??I mean do you have to be racist if your trying to protect yourself from a MUCH larger man? Or, if he werent Racist, he shouldn't protect himself? I don't know I say lets let the Courts decide. If people really think that we should go straight to guilty, then fine, we'll just bring back lynching, right. Who needs trials?

that's because the alleged victim didn't have his ACLU card in possession & dues up to date. being a racist is not a crime. that just aggravates the issue. you make it sound like when he goes home he kicks the dog on the way in because he growls at him because Sancho just left out the back door & applies domestic violence & child abuse. statically police have the highest suicide & domestic violence per job capita.

• ?

Yeah sure, guilty until proven innocent's a great idea,

~Aizen

I bet you don't want some one like YOU on your jury.

I am glad you believe in innocent until proven guilty part of our courts.

• ?

Just because they are cops doesnt make them innocent

Maybe when he recovers from the beating he took from the so called kid.

• YRU4IT

As soon as the IRS can frame you for tax evasion.

Obviously you are an Idiot!