♥ because they believe that Mexico is not developed ...?

Favorite Answer

Hi!

Mexico is really not the greatest country in the world, saying this from my honesty and my years living there. I like Mexico, but to be honest, the cult to Guadalupe, cartels, corruption, political crimes, the propaganda in TV and more is many of the reasons why Mexico is what it is. Your reading this from a Mexican himself, but Mexico has developed, lets say more than what they were half a century back. Mexicans are more modern than ever and they are more smarter now, despite its economical situation, especially in certain states like Oaxaca, Michoacán, Chiapas, and more, The whole concept that the media has on Mexicans on their appearance is half false and half true, but Mexicans are very intelligent when it comes to the agriculture. I worked with some friends over there some years ago and they showed me great agriculture technology, and its not developed to the fullest, but still it is very distinguished from other countries like Panama and Nicaragua. I have no pride for no country, but this is my observations of Mexico, and I had them first hand. Mexicans are more intelligent than what you think, but with no offense, not all of them. Mexico has rise a little more, but no to the height of other countries.

THANK YOU!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Source(s): Mexican myself, and I have lived in Mexico and know exactly the situation from experiences over there.

No reason why Mexico should not be a major world power. Unfortunately, some there have perfected the art of corruption to the highest level and will never let go without much bloodshed.

The people of Mexico should start a revoltion against their currupt government

Mexico is poor, violent, and full of low IQ mexicans.