I'm contemplating suicide & have no where to turn? I just need some advice?

I moved to NYC 2 years ago when I was 21, I moved here to escape an abusive relationship but it ended up following me here. When I moved here I became broke almost immediately & could not pay my rent, I soon started selling my body for sex & have been doing so ever since. I broke up with my abusive... show more I moved to NYC 2 years ago when I was 21, I moved here to escape an abusive relationship but it ended up following me here. When I moved here I became broke almost immediately & could not pay my rent, I soon started selling my body for sex & have been doing so ever since. I broke up with my abusive boyfriend over a year ago & I know it was the right decision, he has tried reaching out to me on several occasion but I always have ignored him. I quit the escort agency that I was working for about a month ago & have been struggling ever since to make ends meet, I am currently broke, maybe $1.00 to my name & a 2 ride metro card. I reached out to an old client of mine to help me today & I thought he would be he ignored me & now I don't know what to do. I have no family to turn to for help, no friends, I have no one but me & just when I think that I am going to be alright something happens & slaps me in the face to remind me that I am nothing but an ex hooker. I enrolled in counseling about a month ago, right when I quit the agency & it's going fine but there is never an end result, I just need answers, reasons why & my counselor can't give that. I was molested when I was a child & no one did anything to help me, I don't know my biological father & my mother is a crackhead & I have no clue where she lives. I enrolled in school & was hoping to start in September but can't start until January, Only God knows where I will be by then. I just need advice, help. Please