matt asked in SportsFootball (American) · 6 years ago

Could I play quarterback?

I'm 15 years old. I'm 5'4 and a half. I weigh about 110. I know I'm small but I'm working to get bigger and I have until about mid April to do so. I'm throwing an NFL size ball 33 yards max. My 40 yard dash time is 5.10 seconds.

• Cu Tie
    Favorite Answer

Yes, based on your height and weight, as well as your 40-yard dash time and arm strength, I believe that you will make a very good fit at quarterback. For your age, you have the ideal size for a high school quarterback.

My best advice for you is to work hard and perform very well in practice every day. In addition, what you need to do this autumn (and every offseason) is eat healthy, exercise by doing weight lifting, and either jogging or going for a long run every day. If you do these things, you will get faster, stronger, and into better shape, which will greatly improve your chances of becoming a successful, top notch quarterback in football.

It's possible but not likely. Just to be honest 5'4 isn't the average height of a high school quarterback. But if your running a 40 that fast then you could be a great wide receiver or cornerback. Maybe even running back because of your smaller size and speed.

It depends on your skill level and what the team has. Throwing isn't very important.

Only the coach would know if you could play.. I would recommend that you talk with him... Good luck....

No. You should probably stick to ice fishin.

try cheerleading,cupcake