Rubbing alcohol on nose piercing bump? I already took put the piercing?

About a month ago I got my nose pierced and everything was fine the place was extremely clean but 2weeks after I got a pimple looking bump around the nose piercing. I have tried everything sea salt soaks, advil paste nothing is working. So I decided to try and pop it, both pus and blood came out but however the... show more About a month ago I got my nose pierced and everything was fine the place was extremely clean but 2weeks after I got a pimple looking bump around the nose piercing. I have tried everything sea salt soaks, advil paste nothing is working. So I decided to try and pop it, both pus and blood came out but however the bump did not go down it just looked worse. I have now had this bump for two weeks and this morning the piercing fell out (i had an L shaped ring not a corkscrew, it often fell out) so I decided I will get it repierced when it's healed with a 14k white gold stud because maybe The jewelry also contributed to the bump. However I still need to get rid of this bump quick. I know you're not supposed to use alcohol on the piercing but it is already out should I soak it in alcohol? Please tell me the quickest way to get rid of it, it shouldn't take that long since the piercing is already out and i only got it pierced a month ago. I would like for The bump to go down some before Monday

Thank you in advance best answer will get five stars 11 points