Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 years ago

Does it bother conservatives knowing they lost the Civil War?

the conservatives lost the Russian Civil War but they won the Spanish Civil War.

• alana

Who you calling a Rebel? My family has been here since the Revolution and I can be a daughter of the American Revolution. I have been a Yankee all my life despite my land south of the Mason Dixon. Seems to me the Liberals want to start a new Civil war.

• Sean

It was actually the democrats that lost the civil war, the people's party.

We didn't lose the Civil War - we weren't fighting it.

What bothers me is the intellectual poverty and immaturity so many liberals have that they would ask such a brain-dead question or respond affirmatively to it.

Why are you liberals so shallow and infantile? What's wrong with you?

• Steven6 years agoReport

Yes! Thank you for speaking out! These Liberals need to go back where ever they came from and stay away from America. Or convert to conservative. Btw, has anyone seen Family ties? It is hilarious.

They spend a lot of time talking of secession still, so it must.

They spend a lot of time demanding states rights, talking of secession. and the claiming the right to segregate themselves, which are the hallmarks of the conservative southerners who were butt hurt about the civil war.

Every question about the loser southern flag brings dozens of replies.

Why would they care if they weren't bothered?

• Cody

There's little of a parallel between the "conservatism" during the Civil War era and that of conservatism today, ergo your rant is totally ridiculous.

The Civil War??? Really??? You had to go back 150 years to look like an idiot?

• And yet you felt the need to post this as a response. "I have a zinger of an insult for him!" I must immediately share it!

• Gungy

Sure, it bothers southerners that slavery was defeated. It bothers common sense more that the offspring of slaves generations later (who have choices ) after hundreds of billions spent to advance them, use their current racial status as an excuse to live like their forefathers did ( who had no choices ). Thanks to the Jessie Jackson's and the Al Sharpton's for that. It bothers most of all that you and your post resemble something that was never taught in any history class since the beginning of education.

No. Why would you think so? Answering this would expose your misunderstanding of the values Conservatives have. You asked this question with the intent of learning something, didn't you?

I didn't lose anything. I wasn't born yet.

This is the problem with Liberals they are continually living in the past. They refuse to forgive their country for the mistakes it made even when they were centuries ago.

We should ask them if they have ever made mistakes in their lives and if they wanted forgiveness for those mistakes.