Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 years ago

How could the devil knew about the final mission before it's news?

When the prophet starts his mission people will link him to all those stuff that the devil is spreading.

And now the Islamic State copying a lot of things that the prophet will do, wearing black etc.

Many video games copy what the prophet will do like Assassins Creed, Sniper, Watchdogs etc.

That will confuse people.

Why did God ask the prophet to be in black dress?

The prophet is not being able to do it. Black dress, patches of war, Angel of Death, Reaper, Samurai etc

God also asked the prophet to be harsh with the wicked answering back assaults, being quicker than them etc.

Isaiah stayed naked for 3 years, be in black clothes is not that difficult. If someone try to assault the prophet or bother him i think God will protect the prophet etc.

Is that a preparation? The prophet of God will kill thousands of persons with guns, fire from heaven and curses.

He was thinking to use Russian guns but

will it be strange?

Prophet of God in the region of the city of the evil.

Revelation 17

Revelation 11.

Jeremiah 51

Jeremiah 50

Isaiah 13

Update 3:

Black is the color of justice.

Some say that the sackclothes will be black.

Revelation 6:12 (KJ21)

12 And I beheld when He had opened the sixth seal, and lo, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Update 4:

Who could be the today Medes?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It is confusing, black garbs fighting black garbs.

Islamic Jihadists wear black and Christian Kurds wear black.

However, Imran Hosein says that ISIS and other Arab Spring warriors are "Dajjal's warriors" and are not the true Jihad.

Apparently, they have not fulfilled all the conditions of Islam (and they are helping the enemy).

So, there is a third group, the fake Jihadists.

They are being funded by the West and are being used to bring Russia into WW3/Armaggeddon to protect Christians from "fanatical Muslims".

Gog&Magog (U.S.&Europe) will win that round, leading to harsh Dajjal (Antichrist) rule over a "New World Order" for a few years.

Then, Russia will go by sea and Muslims (of the Prophet) will go by land to converge on Constantinople and be victorious at Jerusalem, whole world rejoices.

The Kurds are descendants of the Medes, an Indo-European people who were joined by the Persians in their successful effort to overthrow Babylon and establish themselves as a world power in the 6th century BC.

we see the descendants of the ancient Medes coming back onto the world stage to fulfill the prophetic destiny that Isaiah and Jeremiah foretold for them. This tells us that the Kurds are not going to go away, but in fact will become a stronger force to be reckoned with in the Middle East...

Turkey and Iran are becoming allies, opening the door for Turkey’s coming entry into the Moslem coalition of Ezekiel 38. As western powers have snubbed or offended Turkey, Iran and Syria have both become closer allies to this overwhelmingly Moslem NATO member. Turkey’s defection to the Moslem coalition is one of the few remaining pre-conditions for Ezekiel 38 to be fulfilled.

a coalition of Turkish and Iranian troops have been entering Iraq to do battle with Kurdish separatists in the Qandil Mountains...

Babylon spoken of in these prophecies is an End Times city in Iraq...it will be destroyed by the Medes, or rather their modern counterparts the Kurds. The Medes are mentioned in Isaiah 13:17 & Jere. 51:11, 28 as being involved in a destruction of Babylon that’s never happened in history and will result in the eternal desolation of Satan’s headquarters on Earth.

Satan will restore this now largely ceremonial city into the capitol of Earth at the end of the age is a matter of much speculation, some of it skeptical. For now what we know from Isaiah, Jeremiah, and John is that he will.

http://gracethrufaith.com/end-times-prophecy/the-r...

Syria's Kurds are campaigning for their own autonomous region in the northeast of the country. They've largely managed to drive out Assad's troops. A third of the members of militia now fighting against radical Islamists are women. <picture of Kurdish troops wearing black>

http://samuelkub.blogspot.com/2014/03/syria-kurdis...

I didn't see anything about "black dress".

I thought gold and silver were good because God wanted them as a currency with intrinsic value. Maybe black is for people who delight in coal.

Isaiah 13:17 See, I will stir up against them the Medes,

who do not care for silver

and have no delight in gold.

• Bob K
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

Nah, I don't look good in black and I'm not into killing thousands. I am the prophet and just to prove it, I predict that this will get a thumbs down

• ronald
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Source(s): End Times Prediction http://givitry.info/EndTimesProphecy/?83VT
  • ?
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Because He already knows what is coming for Him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Relax. Have a mint.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.