Why Is the President enjoying a bump in the polls on military matters if he doesnt know from nothing guys?

Could it be we have seen this kind of deliberate planning with getting Osama Bin Ladin , Dealing with Bebe and Vlad without too much trouble. Why is his way better for all concerned and not rushing in to fight and die so someone else gets your SS? Also a bump with the AFCA, AKA Obamacare

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Only cons think Harvard grads don't "know nothing".

Only an idiot doubts Obama's intelligence.

Funny, the same people saying he doesn't know anything.........seem to forget he beat out 16 of their best "experts" and "experienced people" for the job.

8 in 2008 and another round of 8 total azzclowns in 2012.

Obama seems to know enough about WINNING.........which is more than any republican can say lately.

Source(s): Please see my most recent question.........if you don't allow me access to your questions......it's a real chore finding them. Some new glitch is effecting my email notifications.
  • 5 years ago

Funny, I heard the left complaining recently about the fact that he wasn't getting a bump. Saying that it wasn't fair. He was too a good war leader. Could be, of course, that we weren't need to be getting into these 'military matters' if he'd done his job in the first place.

As to O'care, yeah, we'll see. That butt raping her a lot of butts, mine included. We'll see how well it plays out for him, particularly when the Republicans make the connection and start pointing to it.

Attachment image
    • Weasel McWeasel
      Lv 7
      5 years agoReport

funny that chart seems to point to turning around the Bush era quite a bit .

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Inept people, particularly people who have never served, seem to get an adrenaline rush from the idea of war. War is a concept for them to take out their frustrations. Who has not felt a bit of thrill of victory from a war movie like Patton?

Unfortunately those of us who have actually served and have seen the mangled bodies, been forced to kill people we know are only pawns of the powerful like us and have actually done us no wrong, and those that realize they will have to pay back the enormous costs of war with their future earnings don't tend to feel so great

• its those red lines he draws, they scare the crap out of everyone

• summertime
      Lv 7
      5 years agoReport

This is no place for queasiness. Im a girl And I aint scared.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.