promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

急問英文工作的自我介紹(工作內容 推行業務)

請幫忙以下自我介紹的英文翻譯 感恩

請勿使用翻譯軟體 翻譯出來真的怪怪的

我服務於**公司的*****單位,擔任輔導員一直已經3年,目前負責外聘師資聘用審查,結訓典禮辦理,師資資料庫建置,校友會服務,青年就業訓練補助計畫, 曾經作過就業輔導.就業媒合,就業調查,師資滿意度調查,事業單位雇用員工獎勵計畫,缺工廠商訪視業務窗口等工作

目前服務的機關正在推行就業服務 職業訓練 技能檢定與創業輔導四項業務

我的部門在正在籌備推派選手參加明年的巴西國際技能競賽

我最喜歡在我的工作上 有許多可以發揮創意與挑戰的部分

比如剛剛才結束的全國自走車競速大賽

雖然工作很辛苦 但透過團隊合作參與其中 我也覺得收穫很大

歡迎大家有時間可以來我的服務機關走一走

感恩~

有其他的常用開場或結尾句 也請一併提供

2 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

開頭: Hello everyone. My name is ____

我服務於**公司的*****單位,

I work in ___ unit for ___ company.

擔任輔導員一直已經3年,

I have been an instructor for about 3 years now.

目前負責外聘師資聘用審查,結訓典禮辦理,師資資料庫建置,校友會服務,青年就業訓練補助計畫,

At the moment, i am responsible for external review of educator's employment, process of training ceremony, service of school union, program of training of youth employment. (這一段我大概翻了一下 但有些東西可能是專有名詞 我不太確定這完全正確不正確)

Previously, i worked as a employment counselor and agency. Moreover, i also did surveys for employment and teachers' sense of satisfaction level.

曾經作過就業輔導.就業媒合,就業調查,師資滿意度調查,

Furthermore, i also participated in planning of employees' incentive of an enterprise and ______ (缺工廠商訪視業務窗口等工作) 不知道怎麼翻這個 需要專業術語

事業單位雇用員工獎勵計畫,缺工廠商訪視業務窗口等工作

目前服務的機關正在推行就業服務 職業訓練 技能檢定與創業輔導四項業務

The department i am currently working for is promoting employment service and training, vocational skills test and counselling service for people who want to start their own business.

我的部門在正在籌備推派選手參加明年的巴西國際技能競賽

We are also planning to send some potential candidates to attend the competition of WorldSkills in Brazil next year.

我最喜歡在我的工作上 有許多可以發揮創意與挑戰的部分

I really love my job because i was given opportunity to elaborate my creativity and there is always a different challenge for me to conquer.

比如剛剛才結束的全國自走車競速大賽

雖然工作很辛苦 但透過團隊合作參與其中 我也覺得收穫很大

For instance, we just finished a National self-propelled car racing contest.

It was a a lot of work to do, but we worked a team and i learnt a lot from it.

歡迎大家有時間可以來我的服務機關走一走

I hope you guys can come to see my department and get to know more about it during your free time.

Thank you for listening!

我盡量翻的口語化和專業點

可是有些東西真的是需要專業術語 但我沒讀到那些 在國外也沒學過那些字

有疑問 請再補充

Source(s): 出國讀書6年的我
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

★【在家工作:每個月有兩次全球分紅領一輩子】

★【時間自由:讓你有更多時間可以運用】

★【不用重消:(不是傳直銷每個月還要重復消費】

不用在看老板的臉色 每天做的要死 薪水卻少到要命

(認真做月入十萬不是夢)免費注冊→

http://xor.tw/4wg0g

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.