Anonymous

Is Felicity Keith's Language Of Desire a scam?

Got few emails yesterday about this program called Language Of Desire by Felicity Keith and I wonder if it is another scam or not. One of you purchased it already? Is it really helpful? Please give me some feedback if you can.

Thank you

Hi Brook

I bought the language of desire program before few weeks and in general I can tell you that I'm happy with my purchase.

This dating and attraction course is more comprehensive and practical when compared to several other courses on the internet which I have tried using before and the email support from Felicity Keith and her support team is also good until now.

Personally, I like the step by step approach that Felicity Keith uses inside the program and appreciate the practical techniques that she shares which are very different than what I have seen in other seducing guides online so far.

Of course, don't believe to all of these language of desire “reviews” online which promise ridiculous things and tells you that you will be able to seduce any man you want in only few minutes. These are BS and you should remember that every man and woman is different...

With that said, so far I'm really impressed with the techniques and information inside the language of desire program and I do believe that with the right efforts and enough patience it will be possible for many women to improve their dating life dramatically with this program.

This way or that way, Felicity Keith offers full money back guarantee for her language of desire course so I don't see any risk here…

Well, these are my impressions about this course until now and I hope that it helps you a little bit.

PS, if you would like to take advantage of special discount and to get the complete language of desire system with all the bonus products that Felicity Keith offers right now at a reduced price, then below is a link which I've found on facebook that can be used to order the language of desire program at the lowest price on the web.

I hope that it will help you :)

• I ikr @Kate xD, has me thinking does yahoo use yahoo answers as a advertisement now? Does it have fake accounts to both ask and answer questions to get people to buy stuff? Hmmm

• hutts

Felicity Keith

--- "Well if it was a scam, most romance novels out there would be as well. I can't help you because I'm a man and I'm obviously not interested, but I know for a fact the guys behind it are legit people.

pd. Did a quick Google search anyway, the results are indeed full of crap!... I could find ONLY ONE SINGLE decent, genuine, realistic review... I don't think I can post the url but search exactly for "language of desire honest review + opinions", it should be there. It's loong though!

That's the most helpful I can be. Good luck with that

ppd. found out the address:

Hi, you are right, i also did some research on it, found out it was from a credible source, felicity Keith and michael fiore are both experts Relationship coaches.

Here's an official review i've read so far on the language of desire from a credible website: http://www.sipfromtheholygrail.com/does-the-langua...

I bought this last night. Wow!!! How come I did not know this stuff before?!?! Well, actually I did know some of it but I never put it together to make it work - and I have not even made it thru all of the stuff online - jut the first 3 sections. You pay on Paypal and then they send you an email on the email account you use for your Paypal (you can use credit card too, but I am more comfortable with Paypal) and it shows up on the Paypal as charged to "clickbank.com" so it doesn't look like you bought anything that would upset hubby if he looks at the bill. It is pretty explicit, but it is also non-judgmental, I think - and there is a sense of support too from the author (Facebook page). I am going to try some of this in conjunction with my new "exercise plan" that I have been doing to get in shape (that is the excuse for the new libido). If you get it, make sure that your Paypal account email is the one that you want to get emails from them on because there is no option for another email right now. You might want to set up another Paypal account if that is not the case.

• Heidi

I have a huge list of languages I would love to learn. Right now, I'm working on my beginner Spanish and polishing my intermediate German. But my hero is Heinrich Schliemann, able to converse in 14 different languages or this girl I met in college who could speak (light conversation) 16 languages. She said she doesn't want to know more, because it's really mixing up in her head, but I always viewed it as a remarkable feat I would like to achieve (or maybe even surpass).

The whole thing looks like a scam. Can anyone offer a single thing they are taught in the book that works so I can test it myself?? I doubt it!! SCAM

• Steve5 years agoReport

In fact language of desire has been a top rated relationship and dating guide in 2years. and has consistently help it position as the No1 best seller.

http://www.relationshipeguide.com/the-language-of-desire-review/

Check here

You might want to see some reviews: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awXRQACJ6-s

Youtube thumbnail