pietro asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 5 years ago

I need Week 4 Fantasy Football Flex Position help. Delanie Walker (TEN) against Colts, or Deangelo Williams (CAR) against Ravens?

Note: Deangelo Williams is pretty much the only RB for CAR right now because Jonathan Stewart is not expected to play and Tolbert is out until week 13.

Also, the Colts were able to shut down Jacksonville's offense for most of the game, granted it was Jacksonville, but it doesn't mean they can't do the same against the Titans. Not to mention we don't know if Jake Locker will be able to throw the ball to his #1 Walker since he's questionable.

Favorite Answer

I think you have a higher floor with Williams and a higher ceiling with walker. If you need to gamble to win, take walker. If you think you are going to beat them, use williams.

• pietro5 years agoReport

You added more to your answer, which is needed. I kept Williams in and I one by .5, but it really came down to my opponent having KC Def and I having the Pats def.

Gotta go with Walker. I just don't trust Deangelo

Go with Walker this week.