Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 5 years ago

自傳 小作文錯誤修改(英文高手請進)20點 急!

自傳:

My name is _______. I am come from Taipei,Taiwan. I am graduate from _____. There are 4 people in my family. My father works in a computer compony. My mother is a interior designer. And I have a sister just graduate from university. I am the youngest one in my family.

In my spare time. I like to read novels. I think reading could enlarge my knowledge. In addition to reading. I also like to listen to music. Because I think listening to music makes me relax.

I am most afraid of course in English. Because my Engelish is not good. But I wish my English could be improved in the next four years and be able to speak English in the future.

作文: (描述如何給人第一眼好印象)

When you first meet each person will have a first impression of each other. How to make a good impression on the other side? I think the foiiowing five points are important.

The first point,appropriate smile. Keep smiling can make people thing you are a good person. The second point,speak softly. When you speak softly people will think you have great temperament. The third point,simple makeup. Do not make people feel to deliberate and you can show fresh and clean breath. The fourth point,dressing appropriately. Dignified and tidy. Do not exposed. And the last point, listen carefully to people speak. If you do the above five points. I believe the first impression is good.

以上如果有文法錯誤幫我修改一下

或是怎麼說可能會比較好麻煩幫我一下 感謝><

pia

那句的意思我想說不要讓人覺得自己過於刻意的去打扮

展現清新自然的感覺比較好

怎麼講>

Rating
    Favorite Answer

自傳:

My name is _______. I come from Taipei,Taiwan. I graduate from _____. There are 4 people in my family. My father works in a computer company. My mother is an interior designer. I have an older sister who just graduated from university. I am the youngest one in my family.

In my spare time. I like to read novels. I think reading could develop my knowledge. In addition to reading, I also like to listen to music. Because I think listening to music can make me feel relaxed.

I am most afraid of course in English, because my English is not that proficient. But I hope I can improve my English in the next four years and be able to speakm English fluently in the future.

作文: (描述如何給人第一眼好印象)

When you first meet a person, you will have a first impression for each other. To make a good impression, I think the following five points are important.

Firstly, wearing smile on your face. Smiles can make people think you are a friendly person. Secondly, speaking softly. When you speak with a soft tone people will think you are patient and have great temper. Thirdly, simple makeup. Do not make people feel to deliberate and you can show fresh and clean breath. (不太懂這句你要表達的意思) The fourth point, dressing appropriately. Appropriate attire presents a person's taste and cleanness. Finally, active listening. If you do the above five points. I believe people will have a positive firstimpression when they first meet you.

我只是大概修改一下

有些我不太了解你想表達的方式

如果有問題歡迎你寫信再問我

或補充答案

cheers :)

2014-09-27 19:59:33 補充:

那句的意思我想說不要讓人覺得自己過於刻意的去打扮

展現清新自然的感覺比較好

Do not be overdressed. Simplicity and natural look are always the best.

有些文字是沒辦法直接從中文翻成英文

因為會不通

但以上我寫的可以表達你大致上想表達的意思

Source(s): 出國念書6年的我

I graduated from _____. 需要用過去式

若是分做2題的話 妳收到的答案數量與品質 都應該會比較好