Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 5 years ago

Noel or Liam Gallagher?

Who do you prefer?

Who do you think was more important to Oasis?

Who is more famous?

Who is more popular?

• Adam
    Best Answer

Noel.

He could sing,write the group's lyrics and music.

Liam had a great voice and could sing but that was it,Noel was basically the backbone of Oasis and their driving force.

More famous,is probably Liam.I think he's more well known.

More popular will be Noel,he's more likeable and people have some dislike/hate for Liam for his behaviour(can't blame them).

Him and Noel don't have a great relationship because of Liam,and one of the reasons why they ended it.

Noel. I even prefer his voice. His only problem is that he looks like a plumber, Liam had better front man looks and presence. But Noel was the real talent in the band. Liam acted like a prat and makes little sense in his interviews - that might be an act, sometimes it was funny, but the two brothers are very different.

Both were equally important. Noel's songwriting and guitar are of course integral but so is Liam's swagger and vocals. Noel might be the better singer technically but he would send me to sleep if he sang every song and especially live.

I prefer Noel because he seems like a normal bloke even with a bit of intelect, I remember him talking to the prime minister at some posh party which was funny and his music outside of Oasis was good.

Noel of course. Noel has more talent.