What do feminists want to achieve?

I know a few feminists and they all have different views. One is very extreme and wants women to be better than men, and admitted that she doesn't like me much because I am too 'alpha male' for her to get on with. Another just wants men and women to be completely equal, simple as. If a man stands up to... show more I know a few feminists and they all have different views.
One is very extreme and wants women to be better than men, and admitted that she doesn't like me much because I am too 'alpha male' for her to get on with.

Another just wants men and women to be completely equal, simple as. If a man stands up to her views, she will explain them and listen to his views, and justifies what she believes.

And another 2 think that women should control men, and try to find ways of taming a man to manipulate him.

So are there different kinds of feminists? And what do the majority of feminists want to achieve for women? Thanks, Rob